Tuesday, January 30, 2018

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros.



First Chapter, First Paragraph Tuesday Intros. is hosted by Bibliophile By the Sea and is all about sharing the first paragraph or two from a book you are about to read. I'm currently reading a book that I really didn't think I was going to enjoy.  It was recommended by a friend and isn't my usual genre but I am finding that the further into it I get, the more I am liking it.

My First Chapter, First Paragraph Tuesday Intro.
Crazy Rich Asians

"He wants to take me home. He wants me to meet his family.  The long-dormant romantic in her was awakening, and she knew there was only one answer to give. "I'll have to check with my dean to see when I'm needed back, but you know what? Let's do this!" Rachel declared.  Nick leaned across the table, kissing her jubilantly.

Minutes later, before Rachel herself knew for certain her summer plans, the overheard details of her conversation had already begun to spread far and wide, circling the globe like a virus set loose.

I doctored this a little bit because if I really included what I wanted, it would have been way too long. lol.  So, just trust me when I say this book is really funny and enjoyable.  I just found out they are also making it into a movie and I love to read the book before the movie.  

Have a great week!
Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment