Monday, January 15, 2018

Bout of Books 21: Final Update



UPDATE!
I did it and more!  My goal was 2 books and I read three.  One audio and two print books.  I feel so accomplished! lol.  Thanks for another great read-a-thon.  Looking forward to May!

Original post...
Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, hosted by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @Reading the Paranormal. It begins at 12:01am on Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th. Bout of Books is low-pressure. You can make a goal to read just one book or ten! It is completely up to you. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

Don't miss it! I'm keeping my goal simple since I work full time and don't have a whole lot of reading time this week with activities, etc.  I'm going for one audiobook and one print book.

post signature

1 comment: