Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (June 10, 2015)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Ransom Riggs

Publication Date: September 22, 2015 (not soon enough!)

Synopsis from Amazon:
Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be? This action-packed adventure features more than 50 all-new Peculiar photographs.

My son and I have been waiting for this book for over a year and are super excited about its release.  If you are a reader who loves books similar to Harry Potter or The Graveyard Book, you will love this series and you still have time to read the first two before the third hits the shelves! Click on either of these links to see the first two books.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I loved book one but I still need to read Hollow City.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still haven't read anything by Ransom Riggs yet! Really should get on with reading Miss Peregrine's, I hear a lot of people really enjoy this series! Great Pick and Happy Reading! :)

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet but I've been meaning to. I'd better get started before I fall too much farther behind!

    ReplyDelete