Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books on our Summer TBR List
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.  click the photo above to join!

My top ten reads for the summer include a lot of quick, fun reads for the beach or pool.  Nothing too deep and a lot of magic and mayhem! I'm hoping to get all them read between now and September. All the photos below are linked to Amazon if you want to read more about them.  :)










                                                                   post signature

3 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass is a brilliant book and the start to a truly fantastic series, I hope you enjoy it! Great choices!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I absolutely adore the Throne of Glass series, I definitely recommend getting into that series. I hope you enjoy all of these books when you get the chance to read them :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I still need to read 7th Grave! Erg! Every time I get close to it, more review books come in. Oh well, I'll have to make it happen soon!

    I also LOVED Made for You! Such a good thriller! Creepy read too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete