Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WWW (April 9th)



To Play along, just answer the following three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?
2.  What did you just finish reading?
3.  What do you think you will read next?


My answers:


1.  What am I currently reading?  The Outside by Laura Bickle.  This is the sequel to The Hallowed Ones which focuses on an Amish girl dealing with what seems to be the beginning of the end of the world.

2.  What did I recently finish? Two books actually from the same series, Friends Without Benefits and Love Hacked by Penny Reid.  I read them one right after the other.  They were funny and light with just the right amount of romance.

3.  What will I read next?  Hmmmm.... so many books, so little time.  I might go with Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts or I may decide on While Beauty Slept by Elizabeth Blackwell.  Haven't quite decided yet.  Of course, I could end up reading something completely different depending on my mood.  :)
                                                                                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I do like the sound of Shadow Spell. I keep meaning to find a Nora Roberts book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow Spell and While Beauty Slept sound good! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm currently reading, "The Last Lion - Winston Churchill, Defender of the Realm". Recently completed Alan Furst's "The Foreign Correspondent" and destined to read Sidney Poitier's autobiography. "The Measure of A Man." Happy reading everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Dark Witch sitting on my shelf - that series looks soooo good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete